9/29/2008

It's Monday again

I didn't get as much accomplished like I wanted, I'll blame it on the yucky weather.

Some of the blogs I read share their Menu Plans for the week. I shop on Fridays. So that's as far as my menu goes to.
Monday-hamsteak, french fries and vegatable
Tuesday-Longdon Broil with potatoes and vegatable
Wednesday-Pork Chops with french onions
Thursday-Spaghetti
Friday-pizza - I don't cook on Fridays

I'm trying something this week from Ali Edward's blog http://www.aliedwards.typepad.com we'll see how it goes.

I'm busy this week preparing for a bake sale at work. I have a dear friend who has lupus and there is a walk Columbus Day weekend in New York City that a few people from work participate in. I haven't made it to the walk yet, but I do give a donation and make goodies for the bake sale. We were really fortunate last year and made about $200. We have new tenants at our workplace this year. We are hoping they make that number go up. I'm making the following: Triple Layer Peanut Butter brownies, Coconut Bar cookies w/Macadama Nuts, Cheesecake cookies, mini monkey breads and maybe some Irish Soda bread. Doesn't that all sound yummy. If you want to check out the team I put a link to the right. 100% of the money donated goes to research. Check it out.

1 comment:

Lori J said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!! I hope you DH has a great birthday on Tuesday.