9/22/2008

It's Monday

Well it's Monday again, on another of my fav blogs/websites they have Menu Planning Monday. I shop over the weekend so my menu is usually made up by Friday. But I'll play along and post mine.
Monday: Rosemary Dijon Pork chops, and oven potatoes w/ carrots
Tuesday: Bruschetta Chicken Skillet
Wednesday: Chop Meat Casserole
Thursday: Spaghetti
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: venison stew with pasta and salad

I'm going to give you the recipe to the chop meat casserole my 8 year old loves it.
Chop Meat Casserole

1 pound ground beef
1 box of elbow macaroni
1 jar of spaghetti sauce
Approximately 2 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese (more if you really like cheese)

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Brown up the ground beef, meanwhile boil the water for the pasta. Once the water has boiled and you put the pasta in, let it cook for only ½ the time as the package says.

Drain any fat from the ground beef and then put into a casserole dish. Drain the water from the pasta and then put into the casserole dish. Pour in the spaghetti sauce. Add mozzarella cheese and stir so it is mixed into the casserole. Then take the remaining cheese and sprinkle it on top.

Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.

Also I'm going to do a little catch up on the 100 Days till Christmas Countdown.
Day 100-make a binder-done
Day 99-print out calendar pages-done
Day 98-list of who you need to get gifts for-done
Day 97-budget-started
Day 96-family members wish list
Day 95-get out fall decor-done
Day 94-celebrate fall
I didn't ask my family members what their wishes are yet, because my husband will tell me nothing, and it's too early to ask my kids. I have some ideas for them, which I noted down.
I don't know how we could celebrate fall. I'll have to see if the kids did anything in school. But we'll talk about it at dinner time.

No comments: