9/26/2008

It's here, it's here

my beautiful purple ipod came today. I was able to play a bit with it at lunch and check out the games, but I have to go home and put some songs on it!

Open house last night felt like speed dating. They had three sessions each one about 20 minutes to 1/2 hour. I didn't think that was enough.

In just a few short minutes my weekend will start. And here is my list

Things to buy this weekend:
1. food for the week
2. birthday present for the little girl's party Greg got invited to
3. ice cream cake for Kev's bday
4. card for Kevin
5. Pizza- we always have pizza on Fridays

Places to go this weekend:
1. BJ's house
2. Walmart and the bank
3. Grocery Store
4. Pizza Hut for the birthday party
5. Sunday School

Things to do this weekend:
1. go stamp at BJ's house
2. Watch some things on the DVR
3. Watch the rest of the Bones episodes I have on DVR
4. Grocery shop
5. laundry
6. pull out clothes for Gregs that don't fit
7. wash kitchen floor
8. if it's not raining too hard I wouldn't mind pulling some of the weeds that I let over take the garden this summer
9. pull out clothes that I won't wear again 9. work on some cards
10. regular cleaning and organzing of our stuff.

No comments: