5/01/2006

Weight loss challenge

When I graduated high school in 1991I weighed 130lbs. I'm 5'11" so I'm was pretty much one of those girls most women hate. Ate whatever I wanted and didn't gain a pound. Until I switched jobs and sat more. Also that darn depo shot pushed weight my way. But actually I looked healthier. I was too skinny. Fast forward to the year 2000. I had my dd and was a size 14. I wanted to lose 20lbs. But I couldn't do it on my own. Finally I joined weight watchers with my friend and did it. I even became a Lifetime member. I was able to stay that way for 4 months. And low and behold I get preggo w/#2. After ds was born I again on 20lbs to lose. Cool. I managed to get down 10. Then something happened. I got depressed and went on meds. BAM! 190 size 16? What happened to me? So here I am again. I'm down 9lbs. So far. Shooting for 165 and size 12. I'll get there. It may take me awhile but I'll get there. And now I have my friends on Two peas to help me.

No comments: