5/28/2006

Should I rename the Dark and Depressing?

So they've given my mother a year. If the pneumonia won't stay away then I'm not sure how much time she'll have. But the doctor did say they would be able to make her comfortable with drugs when the time comes. My biggest concern is that my kids won't get to know their grandmother which is why it's so important to get memories written down while I can.

Haven't gotten all the info on my dad. He needs a bone scan as they think his cancer may have already gotten into his bones. And even if it hasn't with his heart condition they are not sure if they can treat him.

So lives my life right now. Me who loves to know what's going on and what we are doing next. I'm numb, then I'm crying.

2 comments:

Owl at Home said...

So sorry to hear about your parents! I will keep them and you in my prayers!

Julie H. said...

So sorry that you are going through this. You are right, it is important to get those memories down so that the next generation can know where they've come from :) You are in my thoughts.