4/28/2006

Blogging is hard work!

Blogging is hard work. Who would have thought it would be hard for me to come to a website everyday and just write what's going on but it is hard. At least for me. I'm never sure what to say in the blog. I don't find my life exciting so why would others?

I have a long list of blogs I read, some daily, some less frequently. I admire those that blog daily. I'm also glad to see that some people don't update as often. Makes me feel better about it. There's just not enough time in the day to do it all. I've decided to try and take the Friday night approach. Blog on Friday about the past week or so and what's coming up in our lives. Soooo.... my dd was on spring break last week. Dying to wear summer clothes. Since she was going to daycare I let her wear flip flops cause I figured she wouldn't be getting outside too much. She can change her outfit like 5 to 7 times a day. But I have to remind her to put the clothes back in the drawers each time she changes. The clothes aren't on her long enough to get dirty and if they do she does know to put them in the basket.
Greg really got into the egg hunt this year. He's 2 ½ and scored the most eggs. Too cute. He would have stayed outside all day looking for more if we let him. Some days I wish he could just talk already. I know that one day I'll be like will he stop talking. But I would love for him to say more than dada, baba,(sometimes mama) cookie, clue and clock. He's been getting the Speech therapy now for 6 months and while he says 3 more words than before speech it just seems so slow. But on the other hand. He knows what your talking about he knows a lot of his shapes and objects. Time it just takes time I guess.
Yesterday was our 10 year wedding anniversary. This summer we'll be together 13 years. I can't believe it. It doesn't seem like that long. And I still love him to death. Wish he'd work less. But we have to pay our bills I guess.

No comments: