12/29/2005

Two Peas is wonky right now so I'll Blog

Typical Thursday I guess. I joined the DW 2006 Calendar Challenge on the General Scrapping board. I know my scrapping skills need work. The challenge is to do 4 layouts a month. I'd be happy if I did 4 layouts a month. I'm also on the search for the Stacy Julian book. We'll see what happens this weekend maybe I'll take a drive to AC Moore. I'll call first though since it is 30 miles away.

I'm also wondering where winter went. It's 41 degrees and raining. Let me tell you that my husband is not happy. He's a snowmobiler wondering when he's going to get to ride. I haven't been in a couple of years, but I'd like to go. I know it's only December but still.

My friend who is a Stampin Up demonstrator is organizing a Stamp Away Camp. I had fun last year and I'm going again this year. It's the only time I get away by myself so I'm excited about it. It's at the very end of March and I know it will come quickly.

Well my time is up, seems I have to get back to work. So maybe I'll add more to my blog later tonight. If not at least I blogged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi There! I joined the dw2006 challenge too! I need that extra push. I have the calendar but ordered the other book, The Big Picture. I hope to get it soon. Are you taking any og the Big Picture online classes?