12/18/2005

The tree is finally up!



The only thing left to do is put the tree skirt down, but I have to vacuum first and quite frankly I'm too tired!
It took 3 hours to decorate the tree, and I mean just ornaments. Julia helped so that was part of it. And every ornament is in it's own box. And need hangers to be put on before it can get hung so that's the majority of time. But I'm glad it's done. I was also able to make some cookies. Nothing too exciting. Just plain sugar cookies. There is still more to do, and the push is on. But I'll get through it and the holidays will be fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your tree looks awesome!!!! I have heard of the trees that you hang upside down from your ceiling, but never sideways. LOL

I don't know anything about Blogger...sorry I can't help!

Smiles,
Wendy