12/28/2005

Toy R Us threw up in my house!

I guess you could say my kids are well loved but geez! Next year I'm going to be more diligent on getting toys given away before Christmas.

Other than the toy explosion it was a great Christmas. I got an AC Moore gift certificate and Ali Edwards book. My friends had gotten me some scrap themed gifts as well. And of course I got other gifts not related to scrapping.

I've signed up for the Stacy Julian class on the Big Picture website (sorry haven't learned how to link yet) Sounds like it will be fun.

Sophia posted the following challenge so I thought I'd play along. I really want to start blogging more.

2005 In Review
JANUARY
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?: Yup, get better organized and lose weight.
2. Who kissed you at midnight?: my dh
3. Did it snow where you live?: yup
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?: nope and I enjoy just watching it from my TV. Large crowds scare me.
FEBRUARY
1. Who was your valentine?: dh, dd and ds
2. What did your valentine get you?: flowers
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?: yes
MARCH
1. Are you Irish? yes
2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day?: yes
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day?: just dinner. Oh and I make Irish soda bread every year.
APRIL
1. Do you like the rain?: light rain yes, downpours no
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year?: nope
3. Did you get tons of candy on Easter?: no
MAY
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?: petunia
2. Do you like the spring? yes
3. Finish the phrase: "April showers bring...": May flowers (and weeds)
4. What would you think of as a spring color?: pink
JUNE
1. What year did you graduate from school?: 1991
2. Did you go on any vacations last June?: nope
JULY
1. What did you do on the 4th of july? BBQ at inlaws
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?: nope
AUGUST
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer?: after dd was done with day camp we took a vacation to Delaware to visit realtives. Very nice
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05?: Our vacation in Delaware
3. Did you go swimming a lot in the summer?: no
4. Did you go to the beach a lot?: only on vacation
SEPTEMBER
1. Did you attend school/college in '05?: no
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?: Mrs. Ronkese she was my 3rd grade teacher.
3. Did you like fall better than summer?: no
OCTOBER
1. What was your favorite halloween costume ever?: The year I dressed up like a clown
2. What's your favorite candy?: snickers
3. What did you dress up like this year? a cowgirl
NOVEMBER
1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving?: MIL and Aunt Carol's
2. Do you like stuffing?: LOVE IT
3. What are you thankful for?: my family, our health
DECEMBER
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?: yes
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?: yup
3. What do you want this year for christmas?: clothes, gift certificates for scrapping stuff
4. What's the best present you ever got for christmas?: jewelry
5. Do you like cold weather?: cold yes, freezing cold no
6. How would you rate your year on a scale of 1-10?: 8

No comments: