4/30/2007

So much...

A girl I knew from high school a few years older than me died last week from complications from surgery. She leaves behind a beautiful daughter 14, a son 10 who is in remission from Leukemia and a husband who is finally recovered from a horrible logging accident. It's too sad.

As is the little boy of a fellow board member of two peas. 13 is much to young to die for any reason. Makes me wonder about a lot of things.

Good things - my son, he speaks and he doesn't stop. lol It's a good thing yes. But sometimes he drives me nuts. dd 7 never stops talking as it is and now him too. Cocktail please!!! I've signed ds up for preschool through the program he's in right now. He can already recognize most letters and count to 20. Oh yeah he's 3 1/2. I'm impressed, let me tell you. Right now his favorite thing is noggin.com loves playing with all his favorite shows.

Spring is here and I'm loving it. Hopefully this weather will keep up. And while the moon isn't full till Wednesday. It looked awesome in the clear sky tonight.

1 comment:

Kate said...

This is totally off topic, but I remembered you were a Evanovich fan. Have you got to read number 13 yet? I just finished it today. another fun book!