6/25/2007

It's summer how can I tell?

Over the weekend my nice little calm county went from about 70,000 people to about 100,000 + and by 4th of July weekend it should be about 200,000+. It takes me twice as long to get home and I keep praying that one of our summer visitors won't hit me on the ride home. Fridays. I call it the Rushoma 500.


Oh and don't even try to set foot in Walmart right now (it's the only major dept store here) unless it's first thing in the morning otherwise the place is wreck and the lines are long.


But enough whining. My dd started summer camp today. No more watching for the bus in the morning. Yee Hah!





And it's the summer of concerts I'll be attending 4 concerts at the place on the left. It's the original site of the 1969 Woodstock Concert. We went 2 times last year. We saw Brad Paisley and Crosby Stills Nash and Young.



This year we're going to see Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift, Jack Ingram and Kelly Pickler. Then Trace Adkins, Gary Allen and Terri Clark. Lynyrd Skynyrd with Marshall Tucker Band, and finally Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and Ray Price. I can't wait. My babysitters are going to make a mint off us this year.

No comments: