1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Santa only brings three gifts which he leaves under the tree, but he fills the stockings too and wraps those gifts.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White on both
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope
5. When do you put your decorations up? Whenever I have time.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
7. Favorite Holiday Memory as a child? the family being together at my parents house.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth about Santa?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? At our house no, but we celebrate on Christmas Eve at my inlaws so yes.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? with ornaments that both dh and I have had since we were at home w/our parents and ornaments bought since we've been together
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE SNOW BABY!!!!
12. Can you ice skate? nope
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I remember a lot of gifts but right now can't think of any that were my fav.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? being with my family
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? all of it! :o)
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Reading ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas, watching the Christmas movies, baking cookies with the kids
17. What tops your tree? A angel who's wings "fly"
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving!!!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Silent Night(this year Julia is trying to learn the words, it's so cute listening to her sing it)
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Love them!
Tag you're it! (Copy, paste and share on your blog) Leave me a comment with a link to your blog so I can check out your answers too!