7/19/2005

One of those days

You know them, you know all about them. I’m sure you’ve had them, well today is mine. Leaving for work this morning it’s 7:25 Greg is already in the car I came back into the house to get my bags and I’m saying to myself. I feel like I’m forgetting something. But I have my lunch, mountain dew’s, charger for pda since the battery is low and I need it today. Oh well. Half way to the sitters, oh yeah, I forget to put on eyeliner, brush my teeth and take my pill. Good thing I keep a tooth brush at work huh. I have mascara in my purse, that’s better than nothing. I’ll worry about the other when I get home.
Get to work, listen to a funny story about a coworker. Go to get my breakfast out my bag the baggie is wet. One of the cans of mountain dew has a hole in and has leaked in the bottom of my bag. AAAGGGHHH! The charger plug put a hole in the can. So I take everything out wipe it off. Nothing major although some of my pics did get wet but at least they are saved on the hard drive at home.
Good things are coming after work I have to run to Walmart (not so good) buy some stuff then I’m going to my friend’s house who is an Stampin Up Demonstrator. We are going to play with the new Hodgepodge Hardware kit. I’m so excited. Being where there are no lss, and I never get to AC Moore or JoAnn’s this is like my only chance to get all the metal stuff. So cool. I’ll upload what I make tonight or tomorrow. Depends what time I get home.

No comments: