10/11/2006

Challenge by Sophia

I saw Sophia post this this challenge on the pub board over at Two Peas so I thought I'd try it.

1) When was the last time you truly watched at a sunset? I couldn't even tell you. I don't know that I ever have. Isn't that kind of sad.
2) What are you most obsessive about? I'm not anymore, I used to be about my music and videos being alphabetical but with the kids, that's impossible.
3) Last thing you ate? Lean Cuisine Chicken Fettucini-it's my lunch time.
4) Any plans for Halloween? Taking the kids out
5) What kind of shampoo do you like? Pantene for color treated hair
6) What do you do with your change? I have one of those things that helps you roll your change. I put my change in there until each roll is full then I cash it in.
7) What do you usually do/eat at lunchtime? A lean cuisine. It's just easier
8) When was the last time you called someone for help? What was it for? I don't know, I guess Saturday, looking for a sitter for the kids.
9) If you could have one TOY for Christmas, what would it be? A laptop
10) How many people have you currently not forgiven for something/do you hold a grudge against? I don't have any grudges.

No comments: