1/18/2006

List of Fours

okay so no one tagged me but I want to play anyway!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
cashier for jamesway for four years
Four jobs within one company:
receptionist, med recs tech, clerical and workers comp adjuster

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Steel Magnolias and I cry every time.
Wizard of Oz
Love Actually
Independence Day
(there are lots more)

Four places you have lived:
I've only lived in one town my whole life but in two different places. Does that make me sad?

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Las Vegas
Gilmore Girls
Lost
CSI
**new one Love Monkey
Desperate Housewives

Four places you have been on vacation:
Lowville , NY
Raleigh North Carolina
Disney in Florida
Lewes, DE

Four websights I visit daily:
2 peas in a bucket
local newspaper website
weather channel
various other scrappin sites

Four of my favorite foods:
chocolate
toasted plain bagel w/ veggie cream cheese from dunkin donuts
Chinese
irish soda bread

Four places I would rather be right now:
on the beach
in a night hot bubble bath with a glass of wine
in front of the fire with dh
in a bookstore allowed to buy anything I want.

1 comment:

Jennifer S. said...

Your 4 places you'd rather be totally work for me :)